The salient features of the Individual saving Bank Account are as under:-
- A Savings Account can be opened by Individuals / Minors /Institutions/ Associations/ Regd. Co-op. Societies /Trusts / HUFs.
- Minimum balance required to be maintained in Saving Account is Rs. 1000/-
- Application form (Download from Above)
- Recent Colour Photograph(3 Nos.)
- Proof of Address / Residence: Latest Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill or Ration Card
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Driving License
- PAN Card or Form 60/61 if applied for PAN
Terms And Conditions:-
- Minimum balance requirements.
- Customer need to provide regular KYC documents as per the prevailing KYC norms.
- The rates are subject to change from time to time
- To qualify for a Individual Saving Bank Account, you must be aged 18 or over and Nationality should be Indian