Reinvestment deposit scheme has been introduced as a real money spinner for you. In this scheme, interest is compounded every quarter and reinvested to make your savings grow faster. It is so easy that you just need to invest an amount and relax as you let your investment multiply. You will receive a lump sum at the end of the period chosen.
The salient features of the Reinvestment Deposit Bank Account are as under:-
- Ideal for maximum returns, long term investment with safety and liquidity.
- Premature withdrawal permitted with applicable penalty.
- No income tax deducted at source under this scheme. (for Members Only)
- Application form (Download from Above)
- Recent Colour Photograph(3 Nos.)
- Proof of Address / Residence: Latest Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill or Ration Card
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Driving License
- PAN Card or Form 60/61 if applied for PAN
Terms And Conditions:-
- Minimum balance requirements.
- Customer need to provide regular KYC documents as per the prevailing KYC norms.
- The rates are subject to change from time to time
- To qualify for a Individual Saving Bank Account, you must be aged 18 or over and Nationality should be Indian