Welcome to The Nandurbar Merchants Co. Op. Bank Ltd. !
Vision and Mission
“To emerge as a strong, vibrant, most preferred premier co operative bank, committed to excellence in serving the customers, and augmenting the stakeholders value through concern, care and competence”.
- The Merchant's Co-operative Bank Nandurbar is a Urban Co-operative Bank with its area of operation in the Nandurbar and Dhule District.
- The humble beginning of the Bank was done in a small room at Nandurbar, on April 01, 1995 as a single branch Bank. In a span of 20 years, the Bank has a wide network of 6 branches across Nandurbar and Dhule District.
Awards and Achievements
- From the establishment of this bank , bank received "A" class for audit.
- The Bank has been awarded with ‘Banco Award’.
- The Bank has a number of firsts to its credit and takes pride in having a number of unique features:
- 12 hours uninterrupted service from 8 am to 8 pm in most of its branches.
- 360 days banking ( Sunday and Holiday Banking).
- Token-less banking( tellers for any amount of cash withdrawal)
- Set up of self-service counters for customers
- The Bank was the pioneer to mention names of payee/ Drawer in the passbook / statement of accounts to facilitate easy identification of every entry / transaction. The Reserve Bank of India, in the year 2008/09, advised other banks to adopt this practice in the interest of better customer service.